Sunday, January 29, 2012

Quiche Update!

So, I just got finished making my quiche for my breakfast this next week and did a few different things to this one that I'm VERY excited about. :)  The entire dish was only 9pts!!!  Cut it up to the portion size that will satisfy you most!

I cooked it in a 9x9 cake pan this time and did the following.....

  • LOTS of onion, garlic, green/red peppers, spinach & broccoli (both frozen) - sauteed in Pam spray w/ salt and crushed red pepper flakes. This came to at least an inch when placed in my baking dish.
  • put this into my (Pam sprayed) pan
  • chopped up 1/4 of a Jennie-O kielbasa sausage and put that on top
  • added 1/4 cup of fat free cheddar and 1/4 cup of shredded velveeta
  • 3/4 cups of egg white, 2 TB of heavy whipping cream, 1/4 c. skim milk
Baked at 425 for about 28-30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment