Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My dinner tonight

Had a great meal tonight and it was a total of THREE points!!  Now, just keeping it real - Perg was not a fan at all, so it really is a matter of putting veggies on it.  Ok, so here you go!

  • 2 Mission carb small tortillas - sprayed with Pam and fried in a pan.
  • Ground Smart mexican style 'meat'.  1/3 cup - fried up in a pan with a little bit of Pam spray and crushed red pepper.  I divided this between the two fried tortillas.
  • I then topped my tacos w/ hot taco sauce, chopped cherry tomatoes, lettuce, onion and fat free sour cream.
  • I ate this with some sauteed zucchini as my side
Perg didn't think it had a lot of flavor, but he only ate his with cheese.  It's definitely not the same as real meat or Taco Bell - so if you go into it with an open mind I think you'll really enjoy this extremely low point meal. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment