Friday, January 20, 2012

Drinking Water...not so much fun in the winter.

Just a (hopeful) helpful hint for getting all your water in each day.  I go to Circle K gas station (not sure what it is back east) and get their 32oz Thirstbuster - only $.88 with tax.  Now all you environmentally friendly people, don't hate me!!!  BUT I LOVE their Styrofoam cups.  It keeps my water icy and doesn't sweat all over my desk or furniture, AND I can keep track of how many of these I drink each day.  I try to drink a minimum of three.  Another option would be Sonic Drive Thru.  I don't know how they'd feel if you drove up and just ordered a large water, but oh well. :)  I always offer to pay the soda price, just to get the cup I use all week. 

Drinking a ton of water is essential to not only losing weight consistently, but also for your health in general.  I've heard that you are supposed to drink half your body weight in ounces each day, so I try to live by that rule as much as I can.  And having an icy, already measured, non-sweating, Styrofoam cup on my desk or counter all day helps me do that!

2 comments:

  1. This blog site is absolutely fabulous! Thanks so much Karen for all the hard work you are doing to help us all. GO TEAM WEIGHT WATCHERS!
    MOM/SUSAN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree!!!!! Amazing stuff, thanks for all of the help Sis!!!

    ReplyDelete