Friday, April 6, 2012

YAY for muffin tins!!!!

My current faves:

  • Spaghetti bites - recipe to follow
  • Pizza bites - use the "thin crust" from Pillsburry (crescent roll section of store) - spread out, cut with the top of a cup.  Spray tins, cook crust only for two to three minutes - take out of oven, build pizza and PRESTO!  You'll have to figure out your own points as toppings, how much cheese you use, pepperoni vs. turkey pepp, etc.  I can usually eat three "muffins" for 7 or 8pts.
  • Pancake bites - YUM!!!!!  1 cup pancake mix (take your pick, I used Krusteaz), 2/3 cup water, 1/4 cup sugar (I use sugar free), and whatever toppings you want.  I double this recipe to make all 12 tins.  2 muffins (good size) are 5pts - not including toppings.  You can do chocolate chips, turkey sausage, bananas, strawberries, etc.  These are extra good because the syrup is baked in, so nothing messy for little fingers!  Or big fingers for that matter. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment