Sunday, February 19, 2012

Prep Sunday!

So in my efforts to recommit myself to my goals - I am having a food prep Sunday.  Here are some things I'm doing to not only make good choices, but also take some of the stress out of my week.

  1. Cooking a pork tenderloin in the crock pot for two dinners this week.
  2. Chopping all my fruits and veggies for the week and labeling them in ziploc baggies so meals and snacks are easy.
  3. Writing IN ADVANCE, in my journal so I know what I'm eating and what my week looks like.  I want to be extra on it this week since I have some make up work to do.
  4. Making the lightest verstion of my veggie quiche for my breakfasts so I can spend more time with Brady but still get a healthy jumpstart to my day.
  5. Going to the gas station to get my non-environmentally friendly styrofoam cup to increase my water.
  6. Making sure I have mint gum in my purse to stretch my "in between" times.
  7. Completely cleaning out my fridge and pantry so all my choices are good ones, and the temptation to cheat is eliminated. 
New recipes to come this week - I promise!!!  Until then, go back through your journals to a very succesful week and reproduce many of those meals and snacks.  This will help motivate you as you already know your weigh in will be successful.

LETS DO THIS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment