Tuesday, February 28, 2012

ONE point muffins!!!!

Banana Zucchini Carrot Muffins - totally substituted out and really pretty delicious.  I was bored with eggs, and since it was snowy and cold out - I thought I'd bake.  I found this recipe online and then totally changed it. :)  I'm pretty darned pumped to offer you ONE POINT yummy muffins!

Servings: 12
WW Points: 1pt each

Ingredients:

  • 1/3 cup egg whites

  • 1 cup Stevia in the Raw (or for two point muffins, do 1/2 sugar substitute - 1/2 sugar. It does have a bit of a "sweetner" taste. Up to you!!)

  • 1/3 cup unsweetened or natural applesauce

  • 1/2 tsp of salt

  • 1 tsp of vanilla

  • 3 medium ripe bananas

  • 1/2 cup chopped carrots

  • 1 cup chopped zucchini

  • 1 tsp baking soda

  • 1 1/2 tsp baking powder

  • 2 cups of oats


  • Instructions:

    Bake at 350 degrees in 12 muffin tins for approximately 25 minutes.  Cool and serve. I use Brummel and Brown's yogurt butter which is one point for one tablespoon - so I had two muffins w/ 1/2 TB on each - warm from the oven and savored the moment. :)  Snowy morning, warm muffins, and still losing weight - perfect combination! 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment