Thursday, February 23, 2012

Inside Out Pot Pies REVISED

My new FAVORITE WW food product is mini phyllo pastry shells!!!  They make it so incredibly easy to make all sorts of things extremely healthy.  I used the rest of my roasted veggie mixture from the pot pies I made the other night, and simply spooned them into the shells and bakes for 10 minutes.  This entire cookie sheet is only 9 points for 15 shells!  Plus easily several servings of veggies.  Working with sheets of phyllo dough is a pain at best, so having pre-made shells ready to go makes my life SO much easier.  YAY!!!!  :)

Some other ideas for the shells - which are 1pt for 2 shells.

  • fill with cut up berries and top with fat free cool whip - no points except for the shells!
  • Fill with ww tuna or chicken salad
  • egg mixture for breakfast (egg whites, green onions, peppers, any other veggie) - fat free cheese if you want!
  • little mini-pizzas
  • the sky is truly the limit!!!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment